- 6 days | 5 nights
4 days / 3 nights
A gastronomic tour to Uzbekistan allows to feel the spirit of the people and their mentality. Uzbek cuisine is unique and will not leave indifferent real gourmets. Each of the regions has its own kitchen.
This tour is unique in that in a short time you can get acquainted with a variety of dishes from various regions of Uzbekistan without leaving Tashkent. On this tour you will try not only dishes, but also local wines from the producer himself, visit endless vineyards and enjoy the mountain scenery in the suburbs of Tashkent.
Arrival in Tashkent airport. Driver will meet you with a signboard "BBS Travel". Transfer to the hotel for check in and some rest (check in is after 14:00).
Dinner. We will start our gastronomic tour with Tashkent cuisine in the local cafe of national dishes “Soy”, where you will taste rich shurpa and noryn.
OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT
Breakfast at hotel.
Drive outside of Tashkent to Tashkent region Parkentsky district.
In the village of Nomdanak of Parkentsky district, the cultivation of grapes and the production of wine is a traditional craft. The abundance of the sun, the favorable soil and at the same time, the wind flows generated at an altitude of 1200 meters above sea level, give the winery an excellent harvest and a refined taste of grapes.
The tour program consists of visiting widely spread vineyards, the breathtaking view of which smoothly merges with the horizon, as well as a no less interesting excursion around the winery itself. Here, guests have opportunity to learn about wine history of the region, the traditions of Parkent’s viticulture, and also about the history of the development of Château Hamkor. Undoubtedly, one of the important components of the tour is a visit to the wine cellar, where selected collectible wines are stored in oak barrels and perennial bottles. The logical continuation of the tour is the tasting of noble drinks offered by varieties. Tasting starts with white dry wines as Riesling, Kuldzhinsky, Soyaki, Muscat of Alexandria. Tasting of red dry wines is recommended to start with the pink dry wine sort Aleatiko and continue with the Pinot Noir, Saperavi, Hindogni, Cabernet Sauvignon sorts.
Wine tasting is accompanied by a variety of snacks like cheese, local bread, etc. for full disclosure of aromas and tastes of tasted wines.
Then transfer to the village of Sukok, where lunch is organized in a local teahouse. Shashlyks of Sukok are famous among the urban population. While the kebabs are cooked, you can enjoy the wonderful mountain scenery.
Drive back to Tashkent. Have some rest till dinner time.
Dinner in Bukhara café “Gijduvan”, where you can taste the best meal of Bukhara kitchen Barracha (lamb).
OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT
Breakfast in the hotel.
A short sightseeing tour of the city: Kukaldosh Madrasah is the largest of the 23 madrassas in old Tashkent. Then we go to the eastern colorful market of Chorsu. We examine the malls full of aromatic spices, dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, prunes, dates, figs, apricots, etc.), fresh seasonal and overseas fruits, various kinds of nuts and candied fruits (peanuts, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds, candied, salted, etc.).
Then we leave towards the memorial complex Shokhidlar Khotirasi. Take a walk in the park.
For lunch we will go to center of plov "Osh Markazi" with a capacity of up to 500 people. Plov begins to be prepared in the morning in the courtyard of the center in five huge cast-iron pots kazans (containing 50 kg of rice) on wood. By 11 o’clock the plov is ready. The center serves only plov, tea and variety of vegetable salads. During lunch time, about 2 thousand people manage to eat here. In the center 2 types of plov are being prepared. The most popular is Tashkent wedding plov. But there is also plov of Devzira from the special dark rice of the Ferghana Valley. Here you can not only eat delicious food, but also see a fragment of the real life of the capital of Uzbekistan.
After lunch continue sightseeing: ethno park “Navruz”, Independence square, Amir Temur square.
Then we drive to local café “Sazanchik to try Khorezmian meals (tuhumbarak and gomma).
OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT
Breakfast at hotel. Check out till 12:00. Transfer to airport for departure.
- Accommodation in hotels in dbl/twn sharing rooms with breakfasts
- Meals as per program.
- Wine tasting in Parkent
- Transportation services through the tour, including airport transfers
- escort English speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water per pax per day
- International air tickets
- Early check in and late check out
- Extras in menus
- Entrance fees for all mentioned monuments
- Photo and video charges
- Visa fee
- Tips and gratuities
- Any personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Gloria / Krokus Plaza
Samir / White Hill House
- For booking a tour is important to provide a copy of passports and airline tickets of tourists.
- Cancellation of the tour ordered more than 3 months before the arrival date: 2 months before - without penalty, 1.5 months before - 30% of the tour cost, 30 days before - 50% of the tour cost, a week before -100% of the tour cost. In case of ordering a tour in less than 30 calendar days, an advance payment of 100% is required and non-refundable.
- Hotels of similar category will be provided if at the time of booking specified hotels do not have available rooms.
- Transport services:
- Chevrolet Lacetti sedan car (1-2 pax)
- Hyundai Grand Starex minivan (3-5 pax)
- Toyota Hiace minibus (6-9 pax)
- Toyota Coaster, Mercedes Sprinter, Mitsubishi Rosa (10-15 pax)
- Golden Dragon, Yutong buses (more than 15 pax)
All cars are licensed and air-conditioned.
- To obtain visa support, you must send a copy of your passport and a certificate of employment on company letterhead. For an electronic visa, follow the link e-visa.gov.uz
- All guides are certified by the State Tourism Committee.
- The price for the tour may change due to increasing of the cost of air / train tickets, hotel rates, an increase in the price of fuel for cars, and other factors affecting the pricing of a tour.
- In case of prepayment for the tour less than 50% of the total cost of the tour, the tour operator keeps the right to change the price considering the situation on the market.
Share this tour
- 8 days | 7 nights
- Tashkent-Urgench - Khiva - Bukhara - Gijduvan - Samarkand - Tashkent