- 2 days | 1 nights
2 days / 1 nights
Tashkent- Samarkand – Bukhara - Tashkent
All year round
Itinerary: Tashkent- Samarkand – Bukhara - Tashkent
Duration: 2 days, 1 night
On the first day of your express tour in Uzbekistan, during Samarkand city tour, you will be introduced to the magnificent sights of the Temurids, and a visit to the eastern bazaar selling local fruits, vegetables, dried fruits, spices and other local products will not leave you indifferent!! After the delicious dinner at a local restaurant, you will go to the pearl of the desert - the city of Bukhara.
On the second day of your fascinating journey through Uzbekistan, you will have Bukhara city tour - one of the oldest cities in Central Asia, whose history goes back over 2500 years. During a guided tour of Bukhara, you will visit places such as the famous Samanid mausoleum, Lyabi House, trade domes where local artisans exhibit their unique products. In the evening full of impressions, on a comfortable train you will go home.
TASHKENT – SAMARKAND - BUKHARA (train)
Gathering at the railway station Tashkent - Centralniy.
07:30 Departure to Samarkand by high-speed train Afrosiab.
09:45 Arrival, meeting with a representative (guide) and driver.
The beginning of the city tour of Samarkand: a visit to the Registan Square (XV – XVII cc.), It was the main city square during the reign of Tamerlane. It is surrounded by three magnificent buildings: Ulugbek Madrasah, Sher Dor Madrasah and Tilla Kari Madrasa. Bibi Khanum Mosque (XIVc) was built on the orders of Timur to become the grandest building of that time. Gur Emir Mausoleum with a majestic blue dome (XV century), where Amir Timur is buried with his sons and grandchildren. A visit to the Observatory of Ulugbek (XV century), Necropolis of Shahi Zinda (XIV-XVvv) - “The City of the Dead” complex of tombs, consisting of 20 mausoleums.
20:00 Departure to the railway station
21:05 High-speed train Afrosiab will take you to Bukhara.
22:37 Arrival at Bukhara railway station
Transfer to the hotel
OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA
BUKHARA – TASHKENT (train)
Breakfast in the hotel
Beginning of a walking tour of the old streets of Bukhara: visit to the Samanid mausoleum, the Bolo-Khauz mosque, the Ark Fortress - the ancient citadel (beginning of the 1st century BC), the Poi-Kalyan ensemble, consisting of the minaret, the Kalyan mosque and the Miri-Arab madrasa.
Visit the famous shopping domes of Bukhara: Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki Zargaron, where artisans (jewelers, miniaturists and others) sell their products.
Madrasah Ulugbek and Abdullazizkhan, Tim Abdullakhan, Karavan Saray Sayfiddina, where now is the center of development of crafts of Bukhara. Walk in the center of old Bukhara: Magoka Attori Mosque; Lyabi Hauz ensemble - honako and Nadir Divan Begi madrasah, Kukeldash madrasah and a monument to all known Khoja Nasreddin.
14:30 Departure to the railway station (Kagan).
15:50 Departure to Tashkent.
19:44 Arrival in Tashkent
- Accommodation at 3* hotel dbl/twn sharing room with breakfast
- English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees for all mentioned monuments
- Transport service as per program
- Train tickets: Tashkent- Samarkand -Bukhara – Tashkent by speed train Afrosiab (economy class) or regular train Sharq (business class)
- International air tickets
- Photo and video charges
- Visa fee
- Tips and gratuities
- Transport and guide in free time
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- For booking a tour is important to provide a copy of passports and airline tickets of tourists.
- Cancellation of the tour ordered more than 3 months before the arrival date: 2 months before - without penalty, 1.5 months before - 30% of the tour cost, 30 days before - 50% of the tour cost, a week before -100% of the tour cost. In case of ordering a tour in less than 30 calendar days, an advance payment of 100% is required and non-refundable.
- Uzbekistan Airways National Company provides children under 2 years old with a discount of 90% of the cost of an air ticket. Children under 12 years old get a discount of 50% of the cost of the ticket for domestic destinations.
- GAZHK Uzbekistan Railways Company provides children under 9 full years a discount of 50% of the cost of a train ticket.
- Hotels of similar category will be provided if at the time of booking these hotels do not have rooms available.
- Transport services:
- Chevrolet Lacetti sedan car (1-2 pax)
- Hyundai Grand Starex minivan (3-5 pax)
- Toyota Hiace minibus (6-9 pax)
- Toyota Coaster, Mercedes Sprinter, Mitsubishi Rosa (10-15 pax)
- Golden Dragon, Yutong buses (more than 15 pax)
All cars are licensed and air-conditioned.
- To obtain visa support, you must send a copy of your passport and a certificate of employment on company letterhead. For an electronic visa, follow the link e-visa.gov.uz
- All guides are certified by the State Tourism Committee.
- The price for the tour may change due to increasing of the cost of air / train tickets, hotel rates, an increase in the price of fuel for cars, and other factors affecting the pricing of a tour.
- In case of prepayment for the tour less than 50% of the total cost of the tour, the tour operator keeps the right to change the price considering the situation on the market.
Share this tour
- 1 days | 0 nights
- Tashkent - Samarkand -Tashkent