- 1 days | 0 nights
4 days / 3 nights
All year round
Bukhara is a city that is located at the crossroads of the Great Silk Road, so trade has flourished here at all times, including now.
The historical center is a whole ensemble consisting of a large number of madrassas - educational institutions of the 16th century, mosques and a minaret. There is a madrassah, part of which belongs to the 12th century.
Souvenirs of Bukhara are very different. In Bukhara it is the products of miniature painters, chasing (beautiful dishes, jugs), dolls for puppet theaters, embroidery in gold, etc.
At the height of the fruit season, which begins in May and ends in October, juicy sweet fruits can be tasted in local markets: strawberries, apples, pears, quinces, pomegranates, cherries and many others.
An indispensable attribute of the market is trade. Bargaining here is possible and necessary.
TASHKENT - BUKHARA (evening train, 18:45-22:34)
Landing at the International airport of Tashkent. Driver will meet you with a signboard "BBS Travel".
Start excursion: We will go to Hast Imam Square - the religious center of Tashkent, Kukeldash madrasa and ancient bazaar Chorsu.
At 17:30 transfer to railway station to take high speed train Afrosiab to Bukhara. Upon arrival check in to the hotel.
OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA (no accommodation in Tashkent)
Breakfast in the hotel.
Sightseeing tour of the city of Bukhara: Visit the following sites: Ismail Samani Mausoleum, Chashma Ayub Mausoleum, Bolo Khauz Mosque, Ark Citadel, Po-i-Kalyan Complex (Kalyan Minaret and others), Ulugbek Madrasah;
Lunch at local house of Davlat – miniature master, with master class in painting miniatures.
After lunch: Lyab-i Hauz Architectural Ensemble, Kukeldash Madrasah, Nadir Divan-Begi Madrasah, domed shopping arcade.
Dinner with Uzbek folk dances in live music and theatrical fashion show.
OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA
BUKHARA-GIJDUVAN-BUKHARA (50 km, 1 h one way)
Breakfast in the hotel.
Departure to the city of Gijduvan.
Visit the Center of Gijduvan Potters School. The center is owned by the famous ceramist of Uzbekistan - Alisher Narzullaev, who is one of the most famous and recognized ceramics masters of modern Uzbekistan.
The center offers:
- Conducting workshops
- Visit the Museum of Ceramics, where the works of 5 generations of ceramists are represented.
- Visit the ceramics gallery
- Master class in ceramics (included)
- Master class for making traditional Gijduvan bread (included)
Lunch in the guest house of Alisher Narzullaev and taste real Gijduvan shashlik – famous in Uzbekistan.
Departure to Bukhara
Visit a silk factory where guests can see the complete silk-making process.
Dinner with national show of wedding ceremony.
OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA
BUKHARA-TASHKENT (evening train, 15:50-19:44)
Breakfast in the hotel
Drive to outside of Bukhara and visit Khan’s summer residence Sitorai-Mohi-Xosa, the memorial complex of Khoji Bakhouddin Naqshbandi, located 12 km from Bukhara, is the most important Muslim shrine. This is one of the most important religious places in Bukhara, which is visited by pilgrims from different countries to ask for fulfillment of desires and aversion of sins. Necropolis Chor-Bakr (10-16 centuries) - “the city of shadows”.
Drive back to Bukhara.
15:50 take high speed train Afrosiab back to Tashkent
19:44 Arrival. Transfer to International airport to take flight home.
· Accommodation in hotels in dbl/twn sharing rooms with breakfasts
· Meals as per program
· Master classes and show programs as per program
· Transportation services through the tour, including airport and train stations transfers
· Accompanying English speaking guide
· Entrance fees for all mentioned monuments
· Train tickets: Tashkent- Bukhara and Bukhara – Tashkent by speed train Afrosiab (economy class) or regular train Sharq (business class)
· 1 bottle of water per pax per day
· International air tickets
· Early check in and late check out at the hotels
· Meals not mentioned in the program
· Photo and video charges
· Visa fee
· Tips and gratuities
· Personal expenses
· Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- For booking a tour is important to provide a copy of passports and airline tickets of tourists.
- Cancellation of the tour ordered more than 3 months before the arrival date: 2 months before - without penalty, 1.5 months before - 30% of the tour cost, 30 days before - 50% of the tour cost, a week before -100% of the tour cost. In case of ordering a tour in less than 30 calendar days, an advance payment of 100% is required and non-refundable.
- GAZHK Uzbekistan Railways Company provides children under 9 full years a discount of 50% of the cost of a train ticket.
- Hotels of similar category will be provided if at the time of booking specified hotels do not have available rooms.
- Transport services:
- Chevrolet Lacetti sedan car (1-2 pax)
- Hyundai Grand Starex minivan (3-5 pax)
- Toyota Hiace minibus (6-9 pax)
- Toyota Coaster, Mercedes Sprinter, Mitsubishi Rosa (10-15 pax)
- Golden Dragon, Yutong buses (more than 15 pax)
All cars are licensed and air-conditioned.
- To obtain visa support, you must send a copy of your passport and a certificate of employment on company letterhead. For an electronic visa, follow the link e-visa.gov.uz
- All guides are certified by the State Tourism Committee.
- The price for the tour may change due to increasing of the cost of air / train tickets, hotel rates, an increase in the price of fuel for cars, and other factors affecting the pricing of a tour.
- In case of prepayment for the tour less than 50% of the total cost of the tour, the tour operator keeps the right to change the price considering the situation on the market.
Share this tour
- 4 days | 3 nights
- Tashkent- Chimgan
- 3 days | 2 nights
- NUKUS-USTURT PLATEAU-SUDOCHIE LAKE-ARAL SEA-MOINAK-MIZDAKHAN-GAUR KALA-NUKUS